Saturday, March 17, 2012

What Makes A Man

It can be either a question or a statement. Existentially all men eventually wonder what really makes a man. Later on all men seem to have some answers as to what can make a man or what a man is yet none seem to have a complete picture. So I pose to you a thought on what a man is. I believe it a culmination of things both physical and metaphysical. A man is not the things he has or the people he surrounds himself with and while defined by his actions it's unclear if they're a result of his true intentions and don't necessarily represent what he has done, currently does, or will do.


1 comment:

  1. My father used to say that you can recognise a true man by his actions when exposed to a crisis situation. The way he looks, his possesions, it doesn't matter. I had one opportunity to see him coping with serious problems, and he really became somebody that I truly look up to.

    ReplyDelete