Monday, May 21, 2012

I Died (Literally)

So I'm in the recovery room still but they finally let me get to a computer. I'm not dead anymore, at least I don't think so, though if I am then I am subject zero of z-day prepare yourself. Though technically vampires are the undead as well aren't they? To the subject at hand I'm still not sure what happened and the lack of oxygen is supposedly responsible for what memory loss I do have and everything is slowly coming back, it's been a couple months and I can start remembering specific details like the stupid password to my account or that I even had one. So instead of guessing at what I don't know yet I'll tell you what I do know.

It's strangely comforting to wake up on a morgue. I was so at peace and relaxed that I actually went back to sleep. When I woke up again I thought I was a zombie, or a ghost and a number of other things until I tried to run straight through a door before checking to see if I could just open it with a handle. Which the door opened inward anyway so ...irrelevant? Oh forgetting the important detail I finally got back to America which is where the recovery room is, I woke up (dead?) in Russia, how I got there I still don't know, thankfully I speak russian or that would have been awkward. If you were with me or know something and are reading this send me an email or something. Who locks the door to a morgue anyway? That having been said I probably still won't be on the net again for a while, but you can be sure that I will return in some form or another eventually.

Take the opportunity to reflect on ... something IDK many concepts here and I still have no clue how I wound up in Russia? I know the world is a sphere and therefore canada and russia are like best buddies when it comes to crossing land and sea quickly so I'm guessing that's it but maybe I flew but why was I there to begin with?

2 comments:

  1. Waking up in a morgue would either be super creepy or a refreshing reminder of the frailty of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is a made-up story or trolling in the worst case,you really are creeping me out..

    ReplyDelete